Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 blah, blah, blah
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:47:26 -0800

George Lottermoser wrote:
>>> The biggest question for me regarding this new model - how
> ergonomic is the auto-override.<<<

Hi George,
Good question and this maybe the answer I just discovered by contacting my
behind the outhouse connection to the Black Forest camp! ;-)

That little lever thingie under the shutter release and the mark on the
shutter speed dial between 60-125 is for the full automatic high speed GPS
configuration internet connection to control the auto-override when shooting
cats and other critters. ;-)

Now we have that little item cleared up, are there any other enlightening
questions? Or are we going to let this sit until Sunday....... then go for
blazes and burn the waves with all kinds of wild and wooly posts of good,
bad & ugly comments.

Com'n guys go for some picture taking time, as you've only got about 50 or
so hours left before all hell breaks loose on Sunday.! :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant