Subject: [Leica] M6 screen saver
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:55:57 +0000

Here the pointer to one M6 screen saver: on the German part of the Official
leica site.

Watch the movie till the end them you are prompted to download the
screesaver:

http://www.leicacamera.com/m-wertstabilitaet/index.html

Unfortunately the screen saver is not the entre film :-(

Best regards,

logan

P.S. I don't know if this is the one that Aram was talking about.