Subject: Re: [Leica] Case for M4-P
From: Mike Gil <dtt2150@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:53:12 -0800 (PST)

Tom,

I don't think it would be a problem if your a regular
user of the camera.  You have to remove it each time
you change film.  I've use half case for years and
have not had problems.  They give me a better grip on
the camera and there is less marks on the camera.

The come off perty quickly.  I've always have had a
habit of knowing what frame im at so I never have
surprises.  I rather rewind at 30 frames than losing a
shoot loading film.  Be because no matter how fast you
change film, you've probably have already lost the
picture.

mike gil