Subject: Re: [Leica] re: doctors and lawyers
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:08:26 -0700

My brother in law and sister in law are doctors and they use a Canon Rebel.
My friend is a lawyer and uses a Canon Elan followed by some letters or
numbers (sorry I was not paying attention). My brother is a high flying,
highly paid something or other that I have never quite figured out and he
uses a Olympus digital. I have no personal acquaintances that use Leica.

John Collier