Subject: [Leica] Turn off the options, and turn up the intimacy.
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:58:25 -0800

"The trouble begins with a design philosophy that equates "more options"
with "greater freedom." Designers struggle endlessly with a problem that is
almost nonexistent for users: "How do we pack the maximum number of options
into the minimum space and price?" In my experience, the instruments and
tools that endure (because they are loved by their users) have limited
options. "

from a Wired article by Brian Eno, a very interesting read at:

<http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/7.01/eno_pr.html>

- --

Tristan Tom | http://tristantom.com/