Subject: Re: [Leica] baptism and school (noctilux and 75 lux)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:57:19 +0100

Hi Rei,

A wonderful record of the baptism. My favorites are the second picture
(closeup of Margaret with godmother) and the one with the priest laughing.
You have really made good use of the Noctilux and Summilux.

I also liked the school pictures--my children's school also has similar
events, and I always make sure to attend.

The only little complaint: some of the pictures have visible dust spots,
you should clean them up, as they detract from otherwise wonderful images.

Nathan