Subject: Re: [Leica] re: doctors and lawyers
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 07:43:09 -0600

I am a lawyer but I was a photographer long before I became a lawyer. I
started out in high school in the 50s and became a lawyer in the  60s. I
learned a long time ago to not tell anyone that you are a lawyer. I am
breaking that rule for this thread. I will be a photographer the rest of
my life but I will not be a lawyer when I retire. I  will get me some
card printed with Photographer on the card.