Subject: [Leica] Housekeeping: some guidelines
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:56:34 -0700

Housekeeping: some guidelines

We ask that messages about buying and selling cameras be restricted to
Friday. If you face ruin or shame from waiting until Friday to announce your
desire to buy or sell, no one will punish you, but we would prefer that you
mind your manners and limit such postings to Fridays.

Please do not use the LUG to publicise activities at public commerce sites
such as eBay. We all know how to look there if we are interested, and if we
are not interested, we don't want to read about it here. If you are a
shopkeeper or a manufacturer and you believe that your wares are of value to
the LUG members, you may from time to time remind us of the existence of
your business.

The most important rules for the LUG are:

"Shut up and take pictures!" (and then show them to us)

"Criticise pictures and cameras, not people."