Subject: RE: [Leica] AM50 mail reply
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:24:44 -0800

Nathan... I thank you for the offer to do the translation....  This will be
invaluable when the developer is available to actually use in the US.. but
for ritght now, all we can do is drool.  Could you take a quick look at the
WEB page and see if perchance they give us any info on the type of developer
and any similarities between AM50 and Kodak or Ansco developers that are
more traditional.

Thanks

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net