Subject: SV: [Leica] Afghanistan Pix
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:09:40 +0100

Rolfe,
I for one just wanted to say that these shots, to me, are truly outstanding
and I thoroughly enjoyed them. Thankyou!
I'm a pilot and shall be heading to Africa next year (for 4 years) to work
as a bushpilot for a Christian Aid organisation known as MAF. I very much
liked the apparent saturation of the Fuji film and shall try some soon.
Looks like it may be a great film to have in such landscape.
Thanks again,

- -Duncan

We make a living by what we get,
we make a life by what we give.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/

> I just returned from Afghanistan where my company is producing a network
>  television special which will air in March. Obviously the still
>  photography was a secondary concern, but I did manage to make what I
>  think are a few nice pictures which I'd like to share. Cameras were an
>  M6 and an M3, with the primary lenses a 35mm pre-ASPH Summicron, a 50mm
>  collapsible Summicron and a 90mm Tele-Elmarit. Film was Fuji NPH and
Reala.