Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Leicaflex SL2, 50mm f1;4, 90mm f2
From: "Johan Ericson" <photo@communitymma.se>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:31:59 +0100

Hi,
I have decided to sell some R-items to able to purchase
more M-stuff…

For sale:
1. Leicaflex SL2 Black with a brown Leitz leather case.
Mint condition.   Price: 1100 Euro.

2. Summilux 50 mm (two-cam) with an original shade, front
and rear caps and a Leica UV-filter. Good condition with
no marks or scratches, glass in mint condition.
Price: 350 Euro.

3. Summicron 90 mm (three-cam) with front and rear caps
and a Leica UV-filter. Good condition with no marks or
scratches, glass in mint condition.  Price: 550 Euro.

Price all together = 1800 Euro.

The prices do not include shipping.

I live in the south of Sweden but I can easily ship it anywhere
in the world with UPS.  I’m open for offers and I could trade it
fore Leica M-lenses, specially a 90mm and/or a 21mm.

Please, all contacts off list. Pictures and serial numbers are
available by request.
Regards,

Johan Ericson
community | mma