Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 blah, blah, blah
From: Magnessbill@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:44:19 EST

George, if you think an automatic meter will help you in this instance, you are in for a rude suprize.
Bill

"Of course I'll become a better photographer with an M7 auto
exposure model. Because the camera will now "know" the correct
exposure for my tiny black cat sitting next to the snow man in
bright sunlight. Before the M7 I would have had to think a minute
about those conditions and make some adjustments ;)
The biggest question for me regarding this new model - how
ergonomic is the auto-override.
George"

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] M7 blah, blah, blah)