Subject: Re: [Leica] Which budget 90mm lens
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:03:34 -0800

I'd usually sell them from $25 to $150, depending on the condition. The
buyers were never under any illusion as to the working condition of the
lens. One lens, where I had the rear elements re-cemented by Leitz, is
still being used by an LA Times photographer. He still comments on what
a great lens it is when we bump into each other on the street.
Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from David Degner <ddegner@morris.com> (Re: [Leica] Which budget 90mm lens)