Subject: Re: [Leica] Achieving GRAIN
From: "thomas schofield" <tdschofield@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:08:00 -0800

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if you want GRAIN, and I mean
GRAIN, there is only one film -- Kodak 2475 Recording Film.  Originally
designed for surveillance work, now listed as part of the fine arts products
for grain effects.  Doesn't matter how you process it, you will get GRAIN,
and I mean GRAIN.

Tom Schofield