Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: The M7d
From: "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:49:20 -0000

Jim,
This is delightful to hear (sic.).
You mean we could substitute the tinny click for the glorious M shutter
bouncing around at 1/15th sec. instead?
(Quick plug to listen to the .wav files of same when opening each page of
www.lpp.org.uk  )(Leica Postal Portfolios society)
Maybe in years to come we'll have a selection of favourite clicks to listen
to on digital cameras like we can now use samples in music making - you
wan't a Hammond organ, 'We got it!' You wan't a Purma Special, or an Agfa
Clack, or an Argus Brick (no relation intended)? 'We got it!'
(regretfully...)
great...
Jem