Subject: RE: [Leica] M7 , wow !
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:46:50 -0500

Now, now, B.D.  You are going to run out of liquid real fast if you keep
pissing on everyone's parade! ;-)

You know.  I remember a thread a while back where someone was frustrated as
hell because they were trying to shoot with an M6 at Mardi Gras and the
lighting kept changing, and they kept missing shots because they were
constantly fiddling with the aperture.  I think the person even bought a
Canon Rebel on the spot, and said the Rebel shots were a lot better than the
M6 shots.

So who knows.  The AE Leica really might improve a lot of people's
photography, allowing them to concentrate on focus and composition.  It
won't do it for me, and I gather it won't do it for you, and that's cool.
But it really might be just the ticket for a lot of folks.

And besides.  How important *was* the first man on the moon?  Might have
improved Hasselblad sales, I suppose.  Got me drinking Tang, back in the
hippie days...

BK