Subject: Re: [Leica] R and M 6 Prices
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:42:47 -0700

Hi Mark,

Actually, a trail lawyer is anyone living and practicing law in the
middle of the bush.

 From Marc's recent descriptions of no camera stores with chemicals,
dinner for four (with wine no less!) for less than $100.00.

I bet to get to the courthouse to have the trial, Marc has to make a
trail using bearers with machetes.

"Trail Lawyer" is a more apt description then "Trial Lawyer".

Regards,

Greg