Subject: [Leica] M7..... WTB mint M7 or R 19 mm f/2.8
From: "Duane Birkey" <duanebirkey@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:10:05 -0500

Two questions....

1) Is the M7 shutter quieter, louder or about the same????

2) Does it offer 1/2 step shutter speeds in manual mode????

Personally I've had fun reading through a mound of LUG digests on the
M7.....  Especially as little details come to life....  It's not every day
Leica comes out with something new....  I'll take this over Tilleys any day
of the week!!!!

And I can't wait for some doctor, dentist, lawyer or physchatrist to sell me
their mint M7 for a price I can afford....  :  )

Actually anyone of the above have a recent mint/mint- R 19mm Elmarit they
don't really need??????  dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec

Duane

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador