Subject: Re: [Leica] Filter size
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 08:30:31 -0700

I do not buy many filters but I have found that size counts where price is
concerned. For instance a B+W 010 series 5.5 filter is $23.10US from B&H
while the E77 version sells for $46.25US. This is not an endorsement for 010
filters, which I do not myself use, but simply an example.

As to easy to find, I have had no trouble ordering in whatever I want. The
order may go all the way back to the B+W factory, but I always am able to
get them.

John Collier