Subject: [Leica] Re: Don's PAW 8, under the wire
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:31:27 -0600

Don:

>This third shot is a general view of the chaotic conditions these workers
>encounter.  Or, it indicates why the power company wants the limbs trimmed.
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=595467

All of your shots seem to be high contrast.  Was this your intent, or was
this Photo.net's doing?  B.D. was having problems a few weeks ago with
photo.net making his images too contrasty, too.

Whatever the cause, I think the high contrast really works with this image!
I like how it becomes more graphic art than anything.

Eric

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Don's PAW 8, under the wire)