Subject: [Leica] Question about 28-70 Rom on Leicaflex SL
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:42:03 -0600

I have a question that I hope one of you may be able to answer.

I have managed to obtain a brand new Leicaflex SL and have started
researching the archives and various spots on the Internet about which
lenses can be safely used with this old camera.

I could not find any information about the 28-70 vario Rom.

Does anyone know if it is safe on the lens and camera to use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom Henson
Houston