Subject: Re: [Leica] DR. BLACKTAPE WOULD LIKE TO RAISE AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS QUESTION REGARDING ERWIN PUTTS' "REVIEW OF THE NEW M7...
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:54:13 -0700

Damn BD ,   are you implying..............?

...........and who said that Leica lacks a PR department?....

...Steve

BD tactfully cogitated.....and nudgingly questionned...

In reply to: Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] DR. BLACKTAPE WOULD LIKE TO RAISE AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS QUESTION REGARDING ERWIN PUTTS' "REVIEW OF THE NEW M7...)