Subject: [Leica] My Second PAW 24 Feb 02
From: ISILVERMN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:50:44 EST

My second set of PAW photos is up today. As before, I'm working off
high-quality 4x6 prints made by a local Pro-lab and scanned on a cheap (as in
$10!) flatbed scanner with no software enhancement.

The first is a picture of my daughter as she studied for her final exams.
Leica M4/35mm 'cron (3rd version) on Delta 400.  It can be found at:
<<http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=596478>>

The first alternate is a portrait of my mother-in-law taken at a local
restaurant.  Rollei 35/Delta 400:
<<http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=596486>>

And the second alternate - a Hawaiian dancer with backup trio taken at a
local Travel Fair: Leica M4/35mm 'cron (3rd version) on Neopan 400.
<<http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=596491>>

As always, comments are welcome and encouraged.  Fire away!

Best,

Ira Silverman