Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Butt Ugly
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:49:47 -0600

>> How can a company that employs people that produce beautifully ergonomic
>> cameras like the R8, even consider something this square and basically ugly?
>> The new Leica Digilux......

>> I know they probably did not design the camera, but everyone has
>> pride.....even marketing folk......

When I look at it I think it is just as ugly as the M6 I bought a few months
ago...or even the "NEW" M7...but as long as it works as well...

I mean come on people you don't see a Leica when you look at that
camera...??? Have you no retro vision, you should if you are an M owner
because they're ALL UGLY!!! Style doesn't always move forward to the
future..or haven't you noticed...where's my damn ruffled tuxedo shirt...

And to think I'm just a youngin here...

- --
John Straus aka LeicaPunk
Chicago, IL