Subject: RE: [Leica] Erwin Puts' M7 report
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:56:21 -0800

On 2/24/02 at 8:42 PM, darkroom@ix.netcom.com (Austin Franklin) thoughtfully
wrote:

> "Work better" is entirely different than not work reliably.  The M6
> viewfinder does have a problem, that does not exist in older incarnations of
> Leica M cameras.

I have seldom had to endure the problem in either of M6TTL (.72 and .85) but it
has happened once or twice. It was mildly annoying. Not a reason to give me a
new camera.

If I were given the chance to purchase an upgrade for my cameras to fix this
problem i could decide, based on the price, whether I wanted to update or not.

Adam