Subject: Re: [Leica] Who's Getting an M7
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:05:45 -0800

Based on the reports I have read, I will probably be looking to sell my
M6 0.85 (non-TTL) and buy an M7 - assuming a 0.85 viewfinder becomes
available.  I have no problems with electronic shutters, and I love
aperture priority. I do wish that they had made a hybrid shutter like
the new Nikon, but two manual speeds should do me just fine.

I will have to hold and shoot with one first, so no advance deposit for
me. I'm in no big hurry, but having a AE rangefinder will probably mean
some of my SLR gear can go away, which is good because that is the only
way I can afford a new Leica :)

- - marc