Subject: [Leica] Re: the right insurance...
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 04:59:27 -0600

Sam:

>My wife and I have started a photography  business.  We shoot on
>location most of the time.  What type of insurance should we get?

What could possibly happen that would really hurt you financially?  Insure
against that.

Depending on what you do, I'd suggest insurance that would take care of you
if you lose your equipment, you're injured on the job (both medical bills
and disability), or your clients are injured on your property.  Talk to your
current insurance agent to find out what they won't cover now that you're in
business.

Eric