Subject: RE: [Leica] Erwin Puts
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:19:16 -0600

Everyone seemed suspicious when he gave such a rave reivew of the new
Tri-Elmar. However, I have heard nothing since that review to suggest
that it was not accurate. I don't think he is an employee of Leica, but
he certainly is a good source of PR for them. Some of his reviews are a
bit dramatic, but I think one can separate the facts from the opinions
in them.