Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: Developing reels: a Saga
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:40:52 -0500

- --
  Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> wrote

>Get the Kinderman tanks and reels. They have a loader that is as easy as
pie.<

I agree wholeheartedly--I  usually can't load  35 mm. reels  w/o
having the film stick together unless I use the Kindermann loader
with their reels--I'm such a klutz! For 120 however, I find the
loader more trouble than its worth. In that size I think Kindermann
and Hewes reels are equally good (but I have far more Kindermanns
because they're easy to find used).

Bob Marvin