Subject: Re: [Leica] Gray market film
From: Dave Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:55:06 -0500

"Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net> writes:

> 50 bucks................ I have been buying the grey market film for
> years.... it is cheap and the same quality as the US stuff......

I think if you read B&H's description you will find that the
manufacturer will not honor the warranty it does on domestic
version. Of course if your film goes bad no warranty gets the shots
back - just a free roll of film.

I have always bought grey market and never had a bad one yet (knock on
wood).

Dave