Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW fakery - would 'ya know it ?
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:23:12 -0600

There is no rule regarding camera use if you are shooting a Picture a week.

PAW has been shot with all sorts of cameras, and even the originator of the
idea, Kyle Cassidy often posts Nikon digi images, because he's so damn
clumsy and breaks his Leicas, or gives them to Gremlins who promise to fix
them.

I have posted most of my shots from Leicas, but I even did one with an
antique Pentax and a Russian lens.

The point here is to make pictures.  Go shoot.  If you are willing to share
Oly stylus pictures, then so be it.

Just remember, we are looking. Do you best!  (Oh, I think that's the Cub
Scout motto, huh?)

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

The Family of Man project requires Leica.