Subject: Re: [Leica] QUESTIONS FOR ERWIN PUTS IN RESPONSE TO HIS POST
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:03:58 -0700

Am I joking? No! Erwin's review confirmed that the new M7 will actually
have an "on and off switch" and that convinced me to check out this 21st
Century feature for myself sooner rather than later.

BTW, I much prefer a wrist strap with the M, no neck strap for me.

Regards,

Greg

PS: I can think of other things I rather see in front of my belly than
an M7.