Subject: RE: [Leica] QUESTIONS FOR ERWIN PUTS IN RESPONSE TO HIS POST
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:47:33 -0600

And may I point out that a conflict of interest does not imply that the
person has done anything wrong. It is a situation, not a behavior or
act.

These sorts of threads have made me unsubscribe to the LUG several times
before. Now, I just write them off like I do someone standing on a
soapbox in the plaza.