Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 9 - Matt Kollasch
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:58:15 -0600

I have to agree Ted... I told a friend just that when I showed the shot to him
as I sent it to the LUG...  I will stalk this patch of the woods again and come
back with something "in step."  However, being a step behind is nothing new to
me :-)  THANKS for the comments, Ted.   Live and learn. /matt

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] PAW 9 - Matt Kollasch)