Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 on-off switch
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:50:13 -0000

I spoke to Rolf on the Leica stand at Focus today and he smiled and said
'ask the Leica technicians' if they can do it for you when I asked about
retro fitting the shutter lock ring to my M6.  He certainly did not say it
cannot be done.

Of course, he may just be a happy chap!

Simon

Message from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] M7 on-off switch)