Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M7 on/off
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:59:08 -0800

Mmmm, that's a good sign. It can only mean one thing, they'll find a way
if we squeeze them.
The only reason I don't take out my M6 more often is because of that
damn battery drain. I'm buying batteries by the sheet these days. I
guess it's time to get a labeller and tape a notice to myself on the
camera(s), R6 including.
 Slobodan Dimitrov