Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Buried Hatchets
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:51:40 -0800

On 2/26/02 at 5:35 PM, ericm@pobox.com (Eric) thoughtfully wrote:

> I'd say since Erwin's report was posted here, we had a discussion here, B.D.
> questioned Erwin here, Erwin responded here, and then B.D. apologized here
> and ate crow here, that here is an entirely reasonable place to have this
> discussion.

I'll just note that Erwin's report wasn't posted here by Erwin. I assume it was
posted by permission of the author.

What happens on other lists belong in those lists not here. If I wanted to know
what was going on there I'd subscribe.

Since BD essentially accused Erwin of being a Leica PR flack who was bottom
feeding from the Leitz PR pool its possible, even likely, to understand Erwin
took a bit of offense.

What goes around comes around. If you use strong words expect some
longer-lasting resentment in return.

Adam Bridge