Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Source for Paterson Accupan 200 in Houston Texas?
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:11:01 -0700

Hi Tom,

It's not the cost that concerns me but rather the risk of bringing an
entire brick by mail from NYC.

Dale (my business partner) will bring it back in his carry-on luggage
hopefully reducing the radiation to just one dose. I will still pay the
GST here in the land of the taxed via Dale when he clears Customs at the
airport here.

I will email you off list if HCE carries it.

The collapsible 50 sounds like a great find. I tend to avoid these
lenses simply because I don't want to make the mistake of forgetting not
to use it with my M5.

Regards,

Greg