Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: PAW 9 - Matt Kollasch
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:16:28 -0600

I don't know Matt; I liked this creepy image, but you're getting some
negative press here <g>. I don't mind the position of the runner. After all,
he's obviously a no-do-gooder, so why would we expect him to be in the right
place?

Take some watercolor painting lessons from Terry Madden, and you start
photographing things that look like Terry Madden watercolors. He drips paint
on his paper and says "hmm...that's cool" and leaves it there.

Your week 9 belongs on the dust cover of a Patricia Cornwell or Ann Rule
book. What folks don't like about it is what I do like about it. Keep
producing this crap! ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

Replies: Reply from Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu> (Re: [Leica] Re: PAW 9 - Matt Kollasch)