Subject: Re: [Leica] Fight with OK Choral
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:54:37 -0700

Erwin,

- - You have over two million hits on your web site.
- - The web site gets referenced almost every time anything Leica comes up.
- - You have published a well received book on Leica optics.
- - Leica consults your opinion on product development.
- - Leica gives you pre-production models to test and comment on.
- - One of the nicest guys on the internet set up your own private mail list.

Now five or six people, of little technical regard, write some critical
remarks and all he** breaks loose. Relax, enjoy your fame and all the
adulation. You are not helping it by reacting this way. What do you
want...complete submission?

John Collier

choral