Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:14:23 -0600

Steve,
I gave up on Kodachrome early last year when several rolls came back from
Kodak processing with dark muted colors and a slimy muck dried on the film.
Nasty processing. Tried several times over a period of a couple of months.
All were unacceptable. So goodbye Kodachrome it was nice knowing you.
Hello E-6, it can be satisfying if you give it a chance.
Try some Agfa chromes if you don't like the really saturated colors from
Fuji and Kodak.

Don Lawrence