Subject: RE: [Leica] B.D.'s continued rants
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:15:18 -0500

Brain
	How do you keep relative peace when the inmates at the asylum won't take
their medications on time

:)

ernie

Different people are offended by different things. The largest number
of complaints i have ever received as LUG barkeeper was about the
single-malt whisky thread, which I found to be quite amusing. But
lots of people didn't.

Me, I'm still waiting to hear from Brad Daly about the identity of
his amazing model Amanda. She's a keeper.

And I still have to find the time to get the archives updated to
Volume 22; it's been a week now.

Brian