Subject: Re: [Leica] Buried Hatchets
From: Mike Gil <dtt2150@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:10:51 -0800 (PST)

Marc.

Pooh-pooh, please Marc there is no such thing as net
etiquette.  The net is about the total freedom from
any restrictions on what one wants to say.  I might
not totally agree with what B.D. has to say, and I
will disagree with him on this forum if I choose.  But
I hope I've never have told anybody on this list to
shut up or to try to stop what they feel they need to
say.

I you think you need to stop B.D. join the government.

mike gil