Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kyle's PAW 8 (studio advice)
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:10:22 -0600

Kyle,
One thing you can do to help get some light from above is white
foamcore poster board.  They make it as large as 4x8 feet.   Hang it
on the ceiling, and it'll give you something to bounce light from.
They make it in lots of colors, so you could get various shades.  It's
easy to schlep around, and you can even use it on outside shoots.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com