Subject: [Leica] Kyle's PAW - flacid looking goths
From: Jeff Williams <jeffwill_nz@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:41:04 +0100 (CET)

Hi Kyle

Much as I like looking at your Goths I have to agree
with a previous comment about the lighting. It is dead
flat, and but for the expression would have not caught
my interest. I do like the tatoo!

My own cure for a rut! Go back into that darkroom and
shoot a session with just a single hard flash and barn
doors.
Do something dramatic and difficult; something that
will make you feel great when you pull it off.
For example my favourite "in a rut, wheres my barn
door shot" is one where the model is looking straight
up at the light above her..(she wont thank you for
that!), and I'm at the top of a ladder, right next to
the light, photographing straight down her cleavage.
Cures my "rut" problem everytime.

Regards
Jeff le kiwi
(and I will post that shot on request!)