Subject: [Leica] 4 weeks - no naked girls
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:23:15 -0500

eric challenged:

>I bet you that you can't post pictures 4 weeks in a row of fully dressed
>girls that have no tattoos, no piercings, no dye, no leather.  Make it into
>a mini PAW contest with yourself.  :)

my selector switch only has three options. turning from "half dressed
pierced leather girsl" would turn me to one of the other two previously
exhibited modes:

1) the "sweaty politician mode" -- politico's shaking hands, kissing babies
and grimacing.
	http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/biden.jpg

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/10-11-2000-clinton/index.html
2) the "bug mode" -- macro shots of cockroaches, spiders, crickets and other
stuff.
	http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2001/27/3.jpg
	http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2001/27/2.jpg

i'm sure you wouldn't prefer either of those.

kc