Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Amanda
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:20:38 -0800

> Ah... you got past the peanut butter...

but the peanut butter barely got past the drain.  god, what a mess.
don't ever try to wash off a large quantity of peanut butter in the
shower.

Well duh! Of course you had a mess. It's not like that skippy/jif peanut
butter imitation you were using was exactly edible. Next time I'd suggest
Adam's. Normally I'd go for the chunky, but for this application I'd
probably use creamy.

"No seconds for me tonight dear, I'm stuffed."

Tom Finnegan