Subject: [Leica] online conflict-No Compassion
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:54:12 -0600

>Brian Reid says
>Please remember that no one ever changes their opinion about somebody
>as a result of some comment or criticism that you make.

All this conflict reminds me, where is compassion?
Makes me replay the lyrics from a long forgotten tune.
From "77" the first David Bryne/Talking Heads record.

"In a world where people have problems
In this world where decisions are a way of life
Other people's problems they overwhelm my mind
They say compassion is a virtue, but I don't have the time

So many people...have their problems
I'm not interested...in their problems
I guess I've...experienced some problems
But now I've...made some decisions
Takes a lot of time to push away the nonsense
Take my compassion...Push it as far as it goes
My interest level's dropping, my interest level is dropping
I've heard all I want to, I don't want to hear anymore..."