Subject: [Leica] B. D. vs. Puts reminds me of the play Art. + other thoughts of spring
From: "Albert Wang" <leica_phile@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:57:18 -0500

Actually the debate between B.D. Colen vs. E. Puts reminds me of the play I
watched last night called Art by Y. Reza. Except that the debate isn't about
a white painting/canvas but about Leica products. It's the same thing with
different viewpoints. Respectful/disrespectful disagreements.

By the way, that same person/people who calls me a troll hasn't seen a good
mug shot, even remotely accurate one, of me. I am part of the homo sapiens
race thank you and can think for myself.

Argh, I wonder when the Philly LUG is meeting. March 1st sounds good but so
far it seems like everyone else is so busy (plus I'm not too occupied by
then after the sushi buffet). Lately I've been able to contribute 2 articles
to the LHSA Viewfinder and working on photo books and a gallery exhibit
later on this summer.

Well it's back to shooting and reading Kierkegaard and dating for the rest
of the week. And by the way, Steely Dan is still the best rock and roll band
ever.

Alfie