Subject: [Leica] Dinner & Drinks with Leica in Chicago
From: "Gregory Rubenstein" <gcr910@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 02:36:18 +0000

Join Chicago-Area LUG folks and our Area Leica Rep the evening of March 13
for dinner and drinks at food life on the mezzanine level of Water Tower
Place in Chicago.

We expect to see, hear, handle and talk about new stuff; socialize and make
arrangements to get together another time and show off what we do with this
gear.

There's seating for about 25 or so. The usual suspects have been notified;
some have even responded. It's now open season. Here are the details:

- -- Day: Wednesday, March 13

- -- Time: 6:30 p.m.

- -- Place: Food Life (Zen Room), Mezzanine Level, Water Place, Michigan
Avenue, Chicago, Illinois

- -- Cost: $23 This is all-you-can eat and includes the deadly dessert bar.
food life provides identifying wristbands that get you everything but mixed
drinks and, if I remember correctly, concoctions from the natural food/juice
station.

There's room for about 25 folks. Please alert me by or before March 7 if
you'll attend so the folks at food life can get an idea of how to set up the
room for us.

Contact me off list to reserve a place or ask questions.

Thank you.

Greg Rubenstein
gcr910@msn.com